REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR

Monday, September 20, 2010

The love for all...

Me and "Da Jesus Book" =)
 One of my favorite verses of scripture translated to Pidgin English haha; "God wen get so plenny love an aloha fo da peopo inside da world, dat he wen send me, his one an ony Boy, so dat everybody dat trus me no get cut off from God, but get da real kine life dat stay to da max foeva." (John 3:16). Let me know if there are any verses you want me to look up from the New Testament =)  Fundamental to all that I know, and the foundation of all that I do and believe, is of God, and knowing who He is.  I know that God really is our Creator.  But more than that is the personal relationship that we all share with Him.  God is more than simply some power up in the sky, and didn't just put us here on the earth for a whim to see what would happen.  He is there, and He wants to bless and to help us, He cares.  God is our Heavenly Father...
, we are all His children; He loves us.  I love getting to help people to feel and know of the love that our Heavenly Father has for us, and to know that He is here to guide us and show the way to have more joy and happiness in our lives.  God did not stop loving His children, nor did He give up on us, but He continues to give revelation in our day.  God has called prophets! What an amazing thing that is to know, that they windows of Heaven are again open, and revelation comes from our Father in Heaven to be able to follow Him.  And not only do we having a living prophet on the earth, but we also have records from prophets who have been on the earth throughout the history of the world, through the Bible (record of the prophets in ancient Israel), the Book of Mormon (record of the prophets and God's dealings with His children in the ancient Americas), the Doctrine and Covenants (modern day revelation through prophets of God), and the Pearl of Great Price (inspired and  translated scripture from the ancient Israelites).  God loves us so much, and is there to lead us, and to show the path of happiness, and the eternal blessings that He has in store for us.  And while I have been here, I have come into possession of the Hawaiin Pidgin Bible, called "Da Jesus Book". 

2 comments:

  1. da real kine life dat stay to da mx foeva!!! Thats the kind of life I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What are the chances that there are 2 LDS people named Joshua Albright? I never went on a mission though so at least someone being good for the name. Lol

    ReplyDelete